[squid-users] upload through squid does not work

From: Mrvka Andreas <mrv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:38:58 +0100

hi once again!

i've posted one month ago my problem of uploading a file with php.
but even with your response my script isn't working.

"page cannot be displayed" is the error.
if i do not choose to upload a file, the script works.
but now, if i choose a pdf - file (57kb) for uploading, squid blocks everything.

i can't even print a "hello, world" message on the screen.
what i can configure in squid.conf for that error?

i hope, someone can help...

thx!
Andy