[squid-users] OT - Voice chat and IP telephony

From: Michael Fuller <fullerms@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 10:21:24 +0530

Hello all,

We are using Squid 2.5 stable 1 on our network. Users in Senior Management
want to Voice chat using MSN or Yahoo and also use IP telephony from
Net2Phone etc. I think that this cannot be done with squid alone. How do I
provide this functionality only to some select users ? I dont want to NAT
these IP addresses.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks and regards,
Michael Fuller