Re: [squid-users] ignoring pragma no-cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:28:14 +0100

Alexey Promokhov wrote:

> HN> The patch should work for Squid-2.5 as well..
> Yes, with adaption. It's not a problem for me.
>
> But I think this problem is more or less common. If this patch was not
> included it Squid, maybe there is some other, ready solution? If there is
> no such solution, why not include patch in Squid?

No, there is no better solution included in Squid-2.5 as far as I know.

Also, I was not aware of the patch. For things to get included in Squid
it must be sent to the Squid developers with a motivation to have it
included.

Abusing HTTP is not a high priority for any of the active Squid
developers at the moment, so any such changes/improvements needs to be
contributed by others.