Re: [squid-users] *****SPAM***** Squid and signal 25

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 13:59:13 +0100

Chaz wrote:

> I have been running squid for a few months with no problems. Today, it has
> decided to stop working with the following error:
>
> squid[16152]: Squid Parent: child process 16154 exited due to signal 25
>
> I am running version 2.5.STABLE1 with comfigure option --enable-snmp.
>
> There is more than 2gb of free disk space, and there are no problems with
> any other resources. There are no files anywhere near 2gb in size. All the
> logs are under 300mb. There is nothing in either squid's access.log or
> cache.log to indicate the fault.
>
> What else could be causing the problem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris.

 On which platform/os/version ?

 Check : look for include.h in sys dirs or /usr/include if
 your os has it.
 The particular signal number meaning may be in some comment
 in that file.

 That may help you to further analyze your problem.

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM