[squid-users] pop3 servers

From: Jason Anthony P. Vidaure <jason.vidaure@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:49:15 +0800

Hi! I can't still connect to outside pop3 servers.

This is the setup. I have one Linux Box (Red Hat 7.2) with 2 ethernet
cards. eth0 is connected to dsl and eth1 is connected to the hub for
internal network. My linux box is serving as our web server, email server
and proxy server (using squid). My workstation 1 (win 98) can send and
receive emails from our linux box. They are using Outlook Express to do
this. They also have other email account via other ISP and they want it
to get it via our existing network setup using their Outlook Express with
two email accounts. But this does not work. How can they get their emails
considering our existing setup?

Thanks.

Jason Vidaure