[squid-users] ntlm_auth problem ?

From: Kenneth Magnusson <kems@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:56:57 +0100

Hi all.
I have some problem with squid and ntlm_auth.
All users that are allowed to connect internet works but when
"baduser" connects they get a login box for username, password and
domain. If they type there username, password and domain a error text
come up, but if they type the correct userid and password but WRONG
domain can they connect to internet. Is it anybody that can help me?

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/bin/ntlm_auth -b
domain/pdc_server
auth_param ntlm children 5
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

acl baduser proxy_auth "/usr/local/squid/users/not_allowed_users.txt"
acl special_url url_regex -i "/usr/local/squid/users/ok_site.txt"
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
http_access allow all special_url
http_access deny baduser

Regards Kenneth