Re: [squid-users] Fwd: Squid SPAM Block Question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 08 Jan 2003 19:07:29 +0100

ons 2003-01-08 klockan 17.53 skrev Mark Jenkins:

> Thanks for the info. I dropped off the list due to the first message
> posted by my question. This guy was right about doing homework on the
> services we choose to run. You may post back to the list that many of
> the "How Tos" say to open as any.

Which "How Tos" do you refer to specifically here?

If there is any documentation that leads users to wrongly set up a open
proxies then those documents needs to be corrected.

I do not read much Squid documents besides the official ones, and even
there I spend most my time in the sources..

And I am sorry if the initial response made you leave the mailinglist. I
assure you that it is by no means a indication of the normal tone of the
mailinglist.