Re: [squid-users] Switched to aufs - Squid eating ~100% CPU?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:04:40 +0100

Fixed in the next snapshot generated in a few minutes..

Users of snapshots 20030106-20030108 may want to upgrade to 20030109 or
later.

A incremental patch to the broken patch can be found at
<url:http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid/src/fs/aufs/aiops.c.diff?r1=1.12.2.5&r2=1.12.2.6>

This is only a problem of the above Squid-2.5 snapshot versions of aufs
performance patches downloaded in the same time period, not STABLE1.