[squid-users] Squid problem

From: Michal Weinfurtner <weinfurt@dont-contact.us>
Date: 13 Jan 2003 13:08:03 +0100

Hi all,

I have experienced problem with squid cache. I have squid 2.4.STABLE7
version on RH 7.3 machine installed. This machine is behind NAT. When
i'm trying to access by proxy cache any web site i have received message
504 Gateway timeout result. Sometimes i have received part of page
requested, when i used Reload button on my browser. When i'm trying to
access any web site without proxy ( from machine where proxy is ) a have
no problem, and got whole page each time.
I tried to watch packets on gateway machine, and when i go thru proxy, i
have got lot of packets with RST flag set ?

Do You have any opinion ?

Thanks a lot

Michal