Re: [squid-users] squid and custom error page

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 13 Jan 2003 18:31:29 +0100

Squid can only display error pages as per the Squid error page
specification (see the Squid FAQ on custom error messages).

To have more dynamic error pages generated by PHP or similar you will
need to use external error pages, and have Squid redirect the user to
the error page.

To have Squid redirect the user instead of sending a plain "access
denied" HTML page see
http://devel.squid-cache.org/old_projects.html#deny_info_url