[squid-users] File size distribution

From: SVR Anand <anand@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:19:21 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I am interested in the file size distribution of html and image objects of the
web downloads through squid proxy. Is there a site or study or report that I
can refer to ?

At our site in particular, the squid logs show around 70% of the html files are
of size less than 3Kbytes. Average image sizes are less than 1Kbyte. Is that
in general true ? I would be happy if such an information is available
somewhere so that I can use it as a reference for my work.

Anand