Re: [squid-users] Mailing List Archive

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:41:50 +0100

Thanks for the reminder.

We have repeatedly tried to reach the staff att cineca.it to have the
searchable archive fixed, but there has been no response. Have now
removed the link (thought this was done long ago...)

If there is anyone else who has a searchable archive of squid-users open
to the public please contact info@squid-cache.org.