Re: [squid-users] MB wise restriction

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 16 Jan 2003 11:10:05 +0100

There is two approaches:

a) Log statistics based approach, blocking users who go above their
quota.

b) delay_pools based setup. Either limiting the users to a certain speed
depending on their class, or by direct quota by using a large initial
bucket and refill speed of quota/secondsperday. Once they hit their
quota they will still be able to browse, but very very slowly.