Re: [squid-users] can't redirect wccp

From: Kuba Leszewski <k.leszewski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:52:26 +0100

hare ram wrote:

>Looks like
>when you send the report on list
>
>show ip wccp web-cache details
>iam able to see some access-list 120
>
>is this access-list active,
>check, if not make some access-list
>
>access-list generally for specific host to redirect
>you want to all the traffic to redirect to squid serer then
>
>make the ip wccp web-cache only to redirect all

i had access list 120 (with only one host specified),
but that didn't work either

now I don't have it, and I want to redirect all traffic

>if you want to access-list ip's to redirect then
>make ip wccp web-cache redirect-list 120
>then make access list 120
>
>then the traffic will go to squid server

are you sure ?
:-)

>make sure your squid server running in transparent mode

yes it's running as transparent proxy
i tested it

but I don;t think it might be the problem for now
first Cisco has to send some packets to the squid

even if there's something wrong with squid's configuration, it'll just
drop the packets

so far Cisco doesn't redirect anything and that's my problem

Kuba