[squid-users] Squid REDIRECT/REJECT?

From: Matthew Gavin <matt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:50:47 +1100

I have a three tier client running on port 80 that is trying to contact my Squid
Proxy Server and thus failing. Is there any way to stop HTTP requests to a
specific host from accessing the Squid cache?

For Example.

10.1.1.90 -> proxy:3128 -> internal_host:80

The three tier client works if I disable the proxy in my browser, but I need
them to co-exist. Can anyone offer a suggestion or point me in thbe right
direction? Key words for a Google would be what here?

Tia, M@