Re: [squid-users] How to make cache Clusters to server with WCCPv2

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:17:37 -0800 (PST)

No if you want to run one cache then no need to run
WCCP :) but I was telling u that there is some problem
in WCCP V2 for Squid2.5 Stable to add another cache as
we have discussed here lot of time since August 2002.
you can check the archives. What router IOS you are
running....
and which OS you are using.

Best Regards,
Masood Ahmad Shah