Re: [squid-users] user access from multiple IPS to be blocked--ACL ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Jan 2003 21:17:57 +0100

The max_user_ip acl is meant to be used for this purpose. Requires that
you use authentication to identify the user first..

However, there are some reports claiming max_user_ip does not work
reliably in the Squid bug tracking system. Have not had time yet to set
up a lab for testing this to confirm/deny the bug reports..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden