[squid-users] Re: Maintain Archives

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:52:22 +0100

All squid-users and squid-dev email is archived and searchable with a
primitive search function at the squid-cache.org web site. See
http://www.squid-cache.org/mailing-lists.html

One of the Squid supporters & contributors are working at setting up a
more userfriendly archive. More news on this later.

The cinecea.it archive no longer authorized by squid-cache.org as an
official squid-users archive alternative as it does not contain messages
later than 2000..