[squid-users] Fw: Windows Updates

From: Rodney Richison <rodney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:36:11 -0600

I've loaded Version 2.5.STABLE1-CVS port to windows. Works really really
great! But, I have to be able to do windows updates. Machines hooked up to
the squid proxy say there are no updates available. I think something is
being cached that shouldn't be.

I've googled and Faq'd for some time and have been unable to find the fix.
Any suggestions appreciated. I really want to cache updates. It's just the
part where IE looks for updates that fails.

Highest Regards,

Rodney
www.rcrnet.net
918-358-1111