[squid-users] checking if a page is in cache or not

From: Pedro Zorzenon Neto <pzn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:57:57 -0200

Hi folks,

  First, congratulations for the squid cache. It is great!

  I'd like to know if a page is in cache, but do not want to fetch it if
it is not. I tried the man page of 'client' program but did not find
anything.

  Is there any way of doing this? If not, any hints about where to start
from (in the sources)?

  Sorry for any inconvenience if I posted to the wrong list.

  Thanks,
    Pedro

--
  .''`.   Pedro Zorzenon Neto <pzn@terra.com.br>