Re: [squid-users] How to do password forwarding w/cache_peer's login=PASS?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:06:52 +0100

"Eric W. Wallace" wrote:

> Okay, I could give it a shot... I bet there are other companies out there who
> might have a need or want for this feature, too. (Any takers?)
>
> I haven't looked at the Squid code before... Any suggestions on where to start?

Pull the originserver and login=PROXYPASS cache_peer options from the
rproxy branch. Does what you need by allowing you to set up peering
relations to origin servers and to convert proxy authentication to
server authentication in such relations.

The rproxy branch can be found at http://devel.squid-cache.org/rproxy/