RE: [squid-users] forcing users to acces

From: Robert Adkins <raa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:09:00 -0500

Yes,

        Use a firewall on your gateway. It adds all kinds of security to your
network. Just set it up to deny access to a range of IP addresses, like
the ones that those "enterprising" users are allotted to.

        I did that here and the constant IRC chatting (FOR DAY TRADING NO LESS!)
stopped. It increased productivity a hundredfold in the office.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.