[squid-users] Can Squid use an FTP proxy as a "parent cache" for FTP only?

From: Eric W. Wallace <ewwallace@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:18:00 -0800 (PST)

...and if so, how?

(I did search the archives, but I couldn't think of a query to narrow down from
nearly 3,000 references to "FTP proxy".)

The only way (well, acceptable way, that is) to FTP outside of our corporate
network is to use an FTP proxy on the firewall. Can I have Squid send all of
it's FTP requests through this FTP proxy?

TIA, ~eric