Re: [squid-users] Name of the patch to fix broken MS-IE auth

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:17:52 +0100

On Friday 24 January 2003 13.43, Fritze, Stefan wrote:

> There is a Option called "Show friendly HTTP errors"
> This is enabled by default and you have to diaable it.

Which is generally a good thing to disable anyway... I really hate
that feature.. If the server gives an error message then the user
should receive the error message, not some kind of MS messed up idea
of what the error might be telling nothing with no way for the user
to see the actual error message..