Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy and two interfaces

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 25 Jan 2003 23:16:56 +0100

See tcp_outgoing_address of Squid-2.5. (Squid-2.5 has more capabilities
than the same directive in Squid-2.4 and earlier..)

Note: You also need to look into policy routing to have a machine
connected with two gateways to the Internet. Squid can only assign the
IP address to use, it cannot tell which path the resulting packets
should be routed by (this is the job of your routing tables). If using
Linux see the Linux Advanced Routing HOWTO.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden