[squid-users] squid with multiple NICS

From: Edward Millington <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 08:32:55 -0400

Hi Everyone!

Have any one ever put together squid with multiple NICS?

If you purchase a commercial cache, sometimes you can get 2 or more nics?

My question is, are those nics load sharing or are there bonded as one nic
card?

In other words, under very stress enviroment, does it use all 2 or more nic
cards at the smae time?

Currently, I have been able to run my squid devel 3 over 160 req/sec.

Over that, my testing machine is the problem with dishing out alot of
requests. My test machine is a win2k 950MHz..