Re: [squid-users] Squid V2.5 and RedHat LInux V8.0

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:14:08 -0500

Yes, heh, red hat is up to 8.0. Perhaps I was thinking of SuSE for some
reason. Can anyone give me some info
on known ie 6 issues with squid? What we're running into is this: We
only have about 7 people testing this box so
far. Two out of all of us are having the same issue every time they
attempt to load a web page. I've it set up to
require authentication. However, for these two clients, after they enter
their password they receive "Cannot find _
server". Refreshing the page pulls the appropriate page up. Interesting.
 Their browsers are set up identical to
mine and the other testers. Anyone with any experience with this issue?
Preciate it, greatly.

Tim Rainier
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator, Kalsec INC.
Email: trainier@kalsec.com

Schelstraete Bart <bart@schelstraete.org>
01/24/2003 05:37 PM