[squid-users] Strange pam_radius problem

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:57:43 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I've a strange problem with pam_radius authentication.
I want to authenticate the user against our w2k domaincontroller.
But the only way the authentication works is when the user is known at the
squid server itselfs too.
When the user isn't known by the squidserver itselfs the user is granted
access by the w2k domaincontroller but is denied by the squid server.
How can I authenticated the users only by the w2k server so that the users
doesn't need an account at the linux squidserver?
I'm using Squid V2.5 Stable1 @ suse8.0.

Sander Winkel
The Netherlands