[squid-users] Outgoing http request?

From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:17:27 -0500

I noticed in my log, I have out going http request from my squid web
servers.

No one is on this machine, how are these requests being initiated? Is this a
hack attempt?

System is rhl7.3

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
dharding@gilatla.com <mailto:dharding@gilathla.com>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.