[squid-users] blocking non-proxy web traffic?

From: Michael <mogmios@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:16:15 -0600 (CST)

Can anyone suggest good methods to block web traffic from my site that
isn't through a proxy? I know this will deny a good majority of the web's
users but as it's a non-commercial site I don't mind. I was thinking of
setting the firewall to block dport 80 from non ircache.net (and lan)
traffic. Any better options? Is there any way to check that the proxy is a
caching proxy? The main point is to reduce bandwidth usage over my DSL.
The secondary point is to dick around and learn something. Thanks.