[squid-users] Problem while opening some (part) of sites

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:56:57 +0100 (MET)

I have a strange problem when I want to open some parts of a site or some
complete sites.
For example, when I want to open the faq op http://www.squid-cache.org I get
the error that the POST or PUT request was too big.
Some values of squid who affects this are:

request_header_max_size 100 KB (it's so big for test use)
request_body_max_size 0 KB
reply_body_max_size 15360 allow all

When I change the value of reply_body_max_size to 0 I can access al sites as
well.
But I want to block downloads of more then 15MB, so I want to change this to
zero.

What to do?
I'm using squid-2.5.stable1-20030109 @ suse 8.0

Sander Winkel