[squid-users] still getting basic auth when ntlm should be working

From: Anthony Giggins <AGiggins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:27:50 +1100

I have recently setup NTLM auth on a test machine by following the FAQ
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html step by step.

Everything tested out OK up untill final client testing using IE i still get
the basic authentication, No Domain just username/password. I found a
similar problem in the archives
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200209/0804.html but it
does not say that he resolved the problem, I have also emailed Paul to
cofirm if he resolved his problem.

I have no tried sniffing the connection yet but according to Paul's post
Squid was offering ntlm auth in his case.

Can anyone give any suggestions?

Thanks

This email is confidential and may contain confidential and/or copyright
material of SynergyIT. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
us immediately and delete all copies of this message. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this email.