Re: [squid-users] delay_pools configuration Unable to unlimited the local traffic

From: zulkarnain <sizulku@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:36:58 -0800 (PST)

Do you know how to test the cache hits if its excluded
from delaypools?

I've create a dst type acl for my local website, but I
think it doesn't work. the acl is:

# ---- subnet that will not be cached
acl weblocal dst 192.168.1.16/28
no_cache deny weblocal

I know it doesn't work because when I try to download
a big file from anothe pc on the same subnet, I got
only 10kbps. without delay_pools I got 270kbps.

It is possible to fix this configuration?

best regards,
zulkarnain

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Bandwidth-Limiting-HOWTO/install.html#AEN110