[squid-users] problem to change IP address of squid

From: Nick Petros <atro32@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:48:52 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sirs,
i have install the squid in my server.
The main IP address of my server is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
I have a free IP address (yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy) and i use
the command
http_port yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:8080 (in squid.conf file) so
i use the other IP for squid.
My users have setup the browser proxy to
yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy and work fine.

But squid use the primarry IP address
(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) to collect the data of the sites,
and use the yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy address only to talk with
my customers.

I want squid use only the yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy IP address
for the service
because i want to protect my primary (hostname) IP
address.
Can you inform me how i can do this?
Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad English (i am from Greece)