Re: [squid-users] DHCP and "acl aclname src a.b.c.d /netmask."

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 03 Feb 2003 14:30:49 +0100

You can use computer names if these names are registered in DNS
(directly or indirectly via a DNS server with WINS/DHCP integration)

But you most likely need to restart Squid each time the IP address
changes.

Using authentication rather than IP address checks is recommended.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden