[squid-users] SuSEfirewall2 vs Squid.

From: Prabu Subroto <prabusubroto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 05:47:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Buddies.....

I have SuSEfirewall2 and Squid server running on SuSE
Linux 8.1 .

I wonder why my LAN users can not visit any homepages
sometimes.

If the problem comes,
my users still can send an e-mail through
"ip-masquerading" but not use http protocol.
I have to restart the firewall with this command:
"
SuSEfirewall2 stop
SuSEfirewall2 start
"
before the users can visit any homepage again.

I have openned port 53, 3128 and 67 (DHCP-Client of
SuSEfirewall2).

Do you have a solution for my problem?

Thank you very much in advance.