[squid-users] AIM problem with Authentication

From: <bh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:58:20 -0400 (EDT)

I have squid setup with NTLM and Basic authentication both authenticating
against an NT domain.

I am attempting to run AIM configured to use port 80 and setup for HTTP
proxy and I put in my proxy server, proxy port, and authentication
information.

However, when I try to connect I get an Authentication error back from
squid.

If I use the linux gaim client with the same settings, it works fine.

Any idea how to get AIM working through squid with authentication?

Brian