[squid-users] Redirect some URLs to another squid...?

From: Ingram <Vail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:43:18 +0100 (MET)

hi folks,

following situation:

I have a squid running which all users use for internet access. Our
Co-Bussiness has another proxy
which controls who can access there _intranet_ (the Proxy IP is the only
allowed one).

So, i want my users to use my proxy if they want to access the internet, and
if they want to
reach the Co-Business intranet my squid should redirect this request to the
other proxy as it is...

I think of something like (this is fiktive):
if httpurl = http://intranet.wherever.org then redirect to proxy on
123.123.123.123:3128

Anyone a solution for me?

sorry for my poor english