[squid-users] cache takes long before it updates a site!

From: louie miranda <lmiranda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:38:46 +0800

hello im having problems on my squid server, here's the scenario.
I have a website outside of my ip/block i update it once' a while
like every minute. Now when i try to reload the page that i have
update squid does not update it i mean it still cache the old one.

when i tried to access it directly i can see the update that i had,
but when i get back again on it still the old one. I think it updates
but it takes so long!

I tried updating and reading the faq and the docs but i really
can't see the correct options on the config, is there anyone here
that has similar problems as i am having on my cache/squid?

is there a solution that i can adjust? on my configs?

pls advise.

--
thanks,
louie miranda