RE: [squid-users] squid proxy for W2K active directoty users

From: Prasanta kumar Panda <prasanta.kumar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:48:46 +0530

Hi Jack

For group ldap

1) Find the ldapsearch command to give a "true" condition for your AD
groups i.e. the -f condition for squid_ldap_group

For AD most probably
"(&(cn=%a)(member=uid=%v,*)(objectclass=group))"

2)create acls criteria for each group

acl group1 external ldapou group_in_ad_1
acl group2 external ldapou group_in_ad_2

3) use them in http_access

http_access allow group1
http_access allow group2

Reg.