Re: [squid-users] logging to mysql

From: Jason M. Kusar <jason@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:44:47 -0500

Squid does not natively support this. I haven't seen a patch that allows it
either. I started to write one to perform this task, but quickly realized
that it is just easier to make a named pipe (FIFO) in place of the access
log and have a perl script dump data to the database. Of course this will
only work if your OS supports named pipes. If you'd like to go this route
but need some more help, feel free to ask.

--Jason