Re: [squid-users] proxi_hierarchies

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 08 Feb 2003 14:05:13 +1100

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 22:23, Emilio Casbas wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I get the "Access Denied" message from server, the configuration is:
>
> [users] --> [proxy squid] --> [filter squid] --> [cache squid]
> -------> inet (server with trouble)
> (parent)
> (parent)
>
> When I try to access to server from the users (with the option to use
> [proxy squid] in Mozilla), I do see that the request
> is invalid (Access Denied), if I configure in Mozilla the [filter
> squid], works fine.
> I think what the trouble is when the request pass accros the more two
> proxis.
> The partial solution is to configure in filter squid for that the domain
> whit the problem always direct but I don't like these solution.
> Any suggestions ?

Give use enough detail to understand whats going on.
What access denied message do you get?
What proxy is sending the deny?
What acl (and it's definition) is causing the deny?
What are the routing rules on the squids?
Are any of them running with TCP interception?
Are any of them running as rproxies?

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.