Re: [squid-users] Resource temporarily unavailable (more info) hmm working !?

From: <Arno_STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:43:58 +0100

Ok, I did check my /etc/system config
and I increase the value for shared memory and messages queue.
So now it works, hope it's gona stay up for a while.
Since I dont relay understand How I sould setup this value, I will see

# shared memory modif
set shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=2097152
set shmsys:shminfo_shmmni=40960
set shmsys:shminfo_shmseg=4096

# Message queue
set msgsys:msginfo_msgmni=4096
set msgsys:msginfo_msgssz=64
set msgsys:msginfo_msgseg=75
set msgsys:msginfo_msgmnb=8192
set msgsys:msginfo_msgtql=307200

#set msgsys:msginfo_msgmax=2048

Thanks for the trick

Regards,

Arno

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information