Re: [squid-users] access.log

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 10 Feb 2003 22:24:31 +0100

No.

If it is a SMTP message then Squid is not involved.

It if is a web-mail message then Squid only sees that the client submits
"X amount of bytes to the server".

You can restrict how large pieces of information your users may submit
to websites. This is quite effective for stopping attachments of
documents in webmail and other information leaks.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden