RE: [squid-users] Webalizer interpretation

From: Jay Turner <jturner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:28:59 +0800

I use Webalizer in conjunction with Calamaris and Sarg.

Combining these three gives me a good spread of information.

Webalizer - Data throughput, accessed sites, pretty graphs
Calamaris - Cache specific stats like hit/miss results, object histograms
etc
Sarg - Excellent user level results like who went where when and for how
long etc

Regards
Jay