Re: [squid-users] Squid stops answering requests..

From: Tesla 13 <tesla1313@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:07:05 -0500

Username authentication decreases squid performance great deal in our
environment when a lot of simultaneous requests are initiated (number of
authenticator processes does not matter). You might want to test without
authentication (if you are using it). If you tried other alternatives, this
might be worth a try.

Tesla