Re: [squid-users] question concerning php-sites and caching

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 18:01:08 +0100

Squid has no hardcoded rules to deny things from being cached, but the
default suggested configuration includes a suggestion to deny query URLs
from caching (URLs with ?)

To verify your application, try the cacheability engine:
http://www.mnot.net/cacheability/

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden