Re: [squid-users] If-Modified-Since - Mozilla/Galeon/etc...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 18:59:32 +0100

Please enabele log_mime_hdrs in the native Squid log format and then
send two requests

1. The initial TCP_MISS/200 which should have caused the response to get
cached.

2. The second TCP_MISS/200 from Mozilla which you thing should have been
a cache hit..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden