Re: [squid-users] If-Modified-Since - Mozilla/Galeon/etc...

From: Alberto Mesas Navarro <amesas@dont-contact.us>
Date: 13 Feb 2003 12:23:10 +0100

I will ask to boss, for some hours to work on this, if I get permission
and I get success I will submit the patch.

Thnx for your help.

P.S: Can't understand why browser are sooooo different, it works
perfectly for IE clients but does nothing with Mozilla ones :\

--
Alberto Mesas Navarro <amesas@prisacom.com>