[squid-users] using jesred with squid

From: Tushar Gupta <tushar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:17:56 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to use jesred as redirection program with squid. I have
installed jesred and given appropriate entries in squid.conf. But, for
some reason jesred doesn't seem to work. It looks like requests are not
getting redirected to jesred at all. Even logs are not getting generated
which may give any hint either in messages file, or of jesred.

Can anybody provide any tips on how to go about debugging this

Tushar